This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

XT-2 color difference between EVF live view and photo inEVF!

Discussion in 'X-T3, X-T2, X-T1, X-T20, X-T10, X-T100' started by akfoto, May 15, 2018.

1. akfoto

akfoto New Member

-Return to Top-

My X-T2 shows a difference in color between the EVF live view and the displayed photo in EVF after the shot is taken. It's not a big difference but it is absolutely visible and anoying because I can not exactly see how the colors will look like in the photo.

In the EVF, while composing a photo, the colors look more vibrant and more red then when the shot is taken and displayed in the EVF. When I adjust the color from the EVF then the difference remains the same (which is logical to me).

The same difference is there between the EVF and the LCD screen. The live view in the EVF shows more red.

Anyone with the same problem?

2. pszilard

pszilard RemektekMedia.com

-Return to Top-

I believe it is possible to adjust the colour via the menu system. See if you can match it better...