This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

X-T2 Histogram

Discussion in 'X-T2, X-T1, X-T20, X-T10' started by Kimberly Giebler, Mar 17, 2017.

1. Kimberly Giebler

Kimberly Giebler Member

-Return to Top-

hey guys!

I can't seem to get the histogram to show on my X-T2, in either photo or video mode. I'm pretty new to the camera so it's likely I'm just missing an alternate view or something!

How do I make it so I can see it?

Thanks!

2. Richard_R

Richard_R Eclectic eccentric

-Return to Top-

You need to read the manual and work out how to use custom view on the EVF and LCD.

3. mugmedia

mugmedia Premium Member

-Return to Top-

^ What Richard said. In the Setup Menu > Screen Setting > Disp. Custom Setting, do you have histogram checked for display? If you do (and/or other items checked for display) but you're still not seeing them, try pressing the Disp/Back button to cycle through the available display options.

dem and johant like this.
  4. johant

johant Premium Member

-Return to Top-

There are some pretty good books ... I recommend buying (and reading ;) ) one of them. There are many options in the Fujifilm cameras that are not obvious at first.

5. dem

dem Premium Member

-Return to Top-

Make sure you are looking through the viewfinder when you do that.

It has been a long time since I read any Fuji manual, but I remember having the same problem - the LCD and the EVF can be set up to show different display options. So when you setting up the EVF, make sure the LCD is off.

6. mugmedia

mugmedia Premium Member

-Return to Top-

True, and when everything vanished in my X-E2's EVF (but not on the LCD), I was stumped until someone on here explained it to me... maybe that was you. ;) I couldn't find the explanation in the manual, if it's even in there.

7. Kimberly Giebler

Kimberly Giebler Member

-Return to Top-

Interesting, thank you! I definitely had read the manual and turned it on that way, so clearly am missing something. Will try setting up the EVF and the LCD as well as the display/back button!