This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

X-T2 Custom Settings - v2 Firmware

Discussion in 'X-T2, X-T1, X-T20, X-T10' started by Jack Crouch, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Jack Crouch

Jack Crouch New Member

-Return to Top-

Hi All,

Can anyone help me with a little problem with the Custom Settings of my X-T2?

When I bought the camera I could understand the Q Settings section without difficulty.
    Then I changed the firmware to v2.0 and now the Q menu shows up as per the attached image. I cannot scroll through the 7 different sets as before. eg. in v1 the top left box showed the Custom Setting number and the different selected choices. That does not happen now.

Can anyone please tell me if I can overcome this problem?

Thanks,
    Jack 20170421_001443.jpg

2. Richard_R

Richard_R Eclectic eccentric

-Return to Top-

I think on the X-T2 you have the ability to decide which items appear on the Q menu. Maybe if you go into the camera menu system you will be able to resolve the issue by changing what appears.

3. Jack Crouch

Jack Crouch New Member

-Return to Top-

HI richard,

Thanks for posting the solution! I had read online before I bought the X-T2 how difficult the menus could be but didn't realise just how much. I have recently changed from a Nikon system where I found the menus quite easy to follow.

It has made me read the manual more than I normally would so there is something positive there.

Thanks again.
    Jack

4. Jbat

Jbat Well-Known Member

-Return to Top-

Its on page 247 in my manual. How to change Q menu settings. You can easily change any of these buttons to be any of the other settings that you want it to be.

Joel

5. Jack Crouch

Jack Crouch New Member

-Return to Top-

Thanks Joel - very helpful