This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Tidal Riverside

Discussion in 'Landscape' started by Jelster, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Jelster

Jelster Premium Member

-Return to Top-

I visited Riverside Park, down in Kent (UK) last weekend. It's an area of mud flats & salt marsh, really important for wildlife, but I went down with the T2 & 10-24 f4. Here's 3 from the day.

Tideline
    I'm in 2 minds about this one. I wanted to capture the lead in line from the high water mark, but I'm not sure it's worked.

Please login or register to view links by Please login or register to view links, on Flickr

Beached
    This wreck is just off of the beach. My intention was to shoot it with my Big Stopper ND filter, but I managed to leave it at home (yes, we've all done it....). I think if I had got a 10-15 second exposure it would have looked quite different.

Please login or register to view links by Please login or register to view links, on Flickr

Abandoned
    I wanted to catch the solitude of this wreck out on the mud flats.

Thanks for looking...

Bill W and Ron P like this.
  2. ToneXA1

ToneXA1 Premium Member

-Return to Top-

I like the first one the most. What lens are you using?

3. Jelster

Jelster Premium Member

-Return to Top-

Thanks Tone, I was using the XF10-24 f4. Love the lens, but I won't part with my 16mm f1.4....

ToneXA1 likes this.
  4. JRick

JRick Premium Member

-Return to Top-

could discuss more details of each shot, but i think the overall impressions you were going for showed in the images. TX for explaining your shots. not many posters do that