This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

JIGSAW photographed my photo of him

Discussion in 'General' started by SRFOTO.SE, Apr 13, 2017.

1. SRFOTO.SE

SRFOTO.SE Well-Known Member

-Return to Top-

Hello
    over the weekend, it was the film fair in Gothenburg. Me, my partner and my best friend went there to attend. I have for many years contacted the organizers to invite a specific actor for this event and this year it was time.

Many horror movies are not so famous but a horror movie series that succeeded well SAW. I have followed this film series since early 2004, and a person whose traps you do not want to get in touch with the legendary JIGSAW. This character is played by Tobin Bell
    DSCF3132-3.jpg
    For each movie fair so I create a poster of every actor I want a signature from. Previously, the actor responded well to my posters.

When Tobin Bell aka Jigsaw saw my picture, he was impressed and happy. He enjoys photography and wanted to take a picture of my picture. WOW! :)
    DSCF2943-2.jpg
    If you want to see the picture that he loved and photographed you can see it here:
    JIGSAW älskade min bild och fotade den - Hollywood (Bildreportage)

Michael Eric Bérubé likes this.
  2. Mahasamatman

Mahasamatman Well-Known Member

-Return to Top-

The B&W shot is a cracker. Nicely done :)

SRFOTO.SE likes this.
  3. SRFOTO.SE

SRFOTO.SE Well-Known Member

-Return to Top-

Thanks