This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Eno River State Park and Ayr Mount (Durham, North Carolina)

Discussion in 'Landscape' started by Ron Stewart, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Ron Stewart

Ron Stewart Premium Member

-Return to Top-

My wife and I visited Durham recently and walked some of the trails at Eno River State Park and Ayr Mount Planation in nearby Hillsborough. There's no tree foliage yet, but some flowers are starting to bloom, and the area is still beautiful. I bet it's really nice in the fall when the leaves start changing color.

More photos in the first reply below, all taken with my X100S and polarizer and processed with RFC (Velvia film simulation with some cropping and increased contrast).
    Please login or register to view links by Please login or register to view links, on Flickr

Ron

Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
  2. Ron Stewart

Ron Stewart Premium Member

-Return to Top-

Please login or register to view links by Please login or register to view links, on Flickr

bobjar likes this.