This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

X-T20 Playback Menu Set Custom Buttons?

Discussion in 'X-T2, X-T1, X-T20, X-T10' started by Bruce K, Apr 18, 2017 at 1:41 PM.

1. Bruce K

Bruce K New Member

-Return to Top-

Is there a way to assign a button to the playback menu item? I want to press a button and be taken to the PC Autosave menu.

2. Adam Hafner

Adam Hafner Member

-Return to Top-

Ok. So i had never used PC auto sync on my X-T20. So, I set it up and played with it. Dont really see a way to set function buttons for playback mode; however, it is something that you should add to my X-T20 FW Wishlist thread and reach out to Fuji support. Maybe they will add it to a future firmware update.

3. Bruce K

Bruce K New Member

-Return to Top-

Is there a Fujifilm wishlist? I don't see a way to contact them.

4. Adam Hafner

Adam Hafner Member

-Return to Top-

5. Bruce K

Bruce K New Member

-Return to Top-

Thanks for the link. I will bookmark that. I also reached out to the local Fujifilm rep. who I recently met when I bought my X-T20.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2017 at 3:21 PM
  6. Adam Hafner

Adam Hafner Member

-Return to Top-

Yeah. I got lucky and stopped by the local camera shop to have them order me an X-T20 and figured it would take a few weeks to get there. They had a preorder cancel on them so they had one in stock. Grabbed it up and have really enjoyed it. Really struggling with continuous focus stuff, but my Nikon D3100 didnt do continuous very well at all so its all me and my technique that I have to learn.

How do you like yours so far?

7. Bruce K

Bruce K New Member

-Return to Top-

I haven't done much with mine yet, just learning, experimenting and practicing. This is my first mirrorless. So far I like it a lot. My last camera was (is) a Canon G12. It served me well for many years.