This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Hard-earned retirement.

Discussion in 'General' started by mugmedia, Apr 18, 2017 at 7:15 AM.

1. mugmedia

mugmedia Premium Member

-Return to Top-

A couple years ago, this old International Harvester truck (don't know the year, would have to research) appeared by the roadside in a small town I drive through now and then. Since, it hasn't moved one inch, so I'm pretty sure it no longer runs (if there's even an engine under the hood anymore) and was towed there as a curiosity/interest item (there is no "For Sale" sign). The only use I've seen for it is in the autumn, when the bed is loaded with pumpkins for sale on the honor system... pick your pumpkin(s), and pay by stuffing your cash into a box provided. Note all the missing windows, mirrors, and driver's-side headlight. X-E2, XF55-200; used James Grote's "Granular Steel" preset in Luminar (at 65%) to boost the gritty effect I was after (although that truck is quite gritty in the first place). One of these days I'm gonna get closer to it for some detail shots, hopefully a few inside the cab.

old_IH_truck-B.jpg
    old_IH_truck-A.jpg

2. SausalitoDog

SausalitoDog Premium Member

-Return to Top-

very very excllent shots...great subject, great execution on your part

3. mugmedia

mugmedia Premium Member

-Return to Top-

Thank you matey. :)