This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Fuji X-T20 Firmware update wishlist

Discussion in 'X-T2, X-T1, X-T20, X-T10' started by Adam Hafner, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Adam Hafner

Adam Hafner Member

-Return to Top-

I haven't seen this yet so I thought I would start one. I've had my X-T20 for about 2 weeks now and absolutely LOVE it. I would be perfectly happy if nothing changed in firmware so please don't read this list as a bunch of gripes. Mostly just small tweaks or enhancements that would make it even more enjoyable.

Well, here is my list in order of importance to me. Would love to see everyone else's.

1. Front Command Dial/Button programmable. Would love to have the additional function button to use for ISO, etc.
    2. Touch screen menus...at least quick menu. Pretty self explanatory.
    3. Bracketing expansion to 5 or 7 shots +- 3 EV. I realize we probably wont see 9 frames but 5 or 7 would put it more on par with similar price range competitors.
    4. Named Custom Settings.
    5. 1/3 stop adjustments disable.

Thats my list. Thoughts?

2. The world can't wait

The world can't wait New Member

-Return to Top-

I spoke with a rep at Fuji corporate and he says the X-T20 upgrade will include the ability to program the front wheel to ISO!! I couldn't be happier. It

3. The world can't wait

The world can't wait New Member

-Return to Top-

Answered one of my big deals...ISO dial....and the evf is still smaller...but the price! The rep seemed very excited about the X-T20. The week before I called was told it had a different processor. I called back and said it isn't and he said I didn't understand and acted like only cell phone folks would consider the t20 and was really snotty. It was the release date for the X-T2 upgrade but still..

4. Bruce K

Bruce K New Member

-Return to Top-

Want to be able to assign PC Autosave in the playback menu to a button so all I need do is press one button rather than navigate through the menus.

The world can't wait likes this.
  5. Bruce K

Bruce K New Member

-Return to Top-

I would like to see improvements to how the X-T20 connects to the iOS app, and the PC Auto Save connection to the computer. I doubt I'm alone when I say it's great to be able to connect to my iPad to see the screen of the camera, but OMG there are a lot of steps. Please make this simpler like have the app choose the wifi connection and keep it as default as long as the camera is on. I just want to open the app and it does the rest. I open the app, it connects. I close the app, it disconnects. Simple.

Same thing with PC Auto Save, although there are a few less steps there. What I'd really like is a default setting that PC Auto Save is always running. I went back to using my Eye-Fi card today. That's how I want PC Auto Save to work. Shoot a picture, it goes to the computer... done!